Wednesday, March 07, 2007

a new trick

Brecken has discovered a new trick. He is now aware of when he has a bunch of slobber in his mouth and if he is laying on his back, he gargles it. If he's upright, he blows raspberries. He thinks he's pretty funny. What IS funny though is when he has cereal in his mouth and blows- the fact that he's blowing it out isn't funny, but his precious little face after he does it is hysterical. He blows the cereal out, then looks at you with the "MOM! Did you see that?!" look on his face and grins his beautiful little grin. Tonight while feeding him I had a coughing spell and he had a mouth full of cereal, so he coughed after I was done. Don't know if it was on purpose or not, but all his cereal dribbled out onto his chin. He belly laughed for probably a good minute about that one. It was too funny for me NOT to laugh, so I laughed right along with him. What a goofy boy we have!

Brecken got to come with me to work for a little while this morning. We had a late start day so teachers could have meetings. Our daycare lady always has all her relative's kids at her house on late start days, and I knew there'd be upwards of 10 kids over there until school started at 9:30. They get pretty wild, as any kid does when they are in elementary school, so I brought B to our meeting this morning and he did great! He even stared very seriously at my principal and listened to every word he said. I had to smile about that because he was better behaved than some of our teachers were. :) I dropped B off at 9:15 just as all the kids were leaving for school. Then it was just him, his little friend that is turing one year old next week, and our daycare lady's 2 year old. Much more sane. :)

No comments: