Wednesday, August 26, 2009

preschool!

The day finally arrived! Brecken asked if he could go to bed EARLY last night so he could go to school in the morning. And when Josh brought him to Amy's first this morning, he said, "Dad. This is not preschool." HA! Here he is, the big day!



He will be going to school 4 days a week (Mon-Thurs) for 3 hours in the morning. (And no, he was not eating a popscicle so early in the morning- it was dark this morning so these pictures were taken this afternoon. :) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that popsicles SHOULD be a breakfast food group....they kind of look like juice...kind of.....I mean like purple, orange, those are all fruit colors...so I wouldn't worry if he is eating a popsicle for breakfast!!:)

Peg said...

I still don't know why it sometimes put me down as anonymous...but it was me....Peg that loves popsicles!

Stacey J. said...

He looks older in these photos!!!! It's the backpack I think!!!!