This helicopter flew in front of our house last night, so we hurried and loaded our plane and helicopter lover into the truck and went to the airport to watch. It would land, take off, circle around, and land again. It must have been practicing!
I did NOTHING to these photos to make the colors so beautiful- this was really how it looked last night!
3 comments:
Those are great! I love the picture of Josh and Brecken. The pictures of the helicopters would be great for a boys room.
Those are beautiful pictures. I feel like they should be framed and used in a transportation themed bedroom.
Melissa! Thanks! And I am going to! Good guess. Brecken has an airplane room. I have a bunch of airplane pictures that I took at the air show last year hung up in his room, the helicopter ones will go in there too. I didn't "frame" the airplane ones though- I didn't feel like that was "cool" for a toddler room. So I put them on canvases and put mod podge over them. Turned out better than I thought it might!
Post a Comment