Yes, it is gross. We all smell like skunk today.
Last night, there was a skunk on the other side of our fence. The dogs were barking at it so we got them in as fast as we could. Unfortunately, it was not fast enough. They got sprayed. Once we realized it, out they went again, but it was too late- our house smelled like skunk. All night. We left the windows open but it didn't do too much good. We all went to school today smelling like skunk, although only one person asked me about it. I think the others were just being polite. :) I was dousing myself in peony smelling lotion, maybe that had something to do with it! HOWEVER, the first thing out of Amy's mouth when I went to pick B up was, "Um, Kara?" I said, "Did he smell?" Poor Amy. She said it wasn't bad, but I think she was just trying to be nice! I honestly didn't even think about the fact that B would smell like it until I smelled it on myself at school!!! She put B's extra set of clothes on him and she said it was much better, but man, I still feel bad!
So, as B would say, "GWOSS". Josh is outside right now putting skunk remover on the dogs and I am in with B while he takes a bath so we can get it out of his hair. We left the windows open all day today and the house no longer smells, thank goodness! It was not something I wanted to live through tonight, too! The house is freezing cold now, but blankets can help that- nothing helps skunk smell. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment