One of the million things I love about my baby: the way he snuggles into my arms, eyes shut because he is sooo tired, yet he is still talking because he is trying not to fall asleep. ♥ (I sure wish I knew what he was saying... It sounded so sweet!)
He has the sweetest little voice. I can't get enough of it.
His big brother had a rough day today. I think he was tired, and that turned into being naughty. All day long. At one point he was in my lap sobbing after getting in trouble once again. We were sitting on the floor while he sobbed and I hugged him, and little b crawled over, pulled himself up on his brother, and gave him a huge kiss on the cheek. That sweet, sweet boy. Brought tears to my eyes and helped stopped B's.
(did you catch that - he's officially crawling now!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment