Monday, April 18, 2011
play date
I went to pick up Brecken today and our babysitter, Val, had quite a story to tell me! I guess B's friend D asked if he and another friend, A, could go to D's house for a play date. (His very first "can Brecken come over and play"!!!!) Val asked B if he wanted to and he jumped at the chance. I think he hurt Val's feelings a little bit, that he didn't want to go home with her! Ha, ha!! She said she kept calling to check on him (she is friends with D's mom) and he had a great time. B told me all about how they played Mario and golf on the Wii (his most favorite games EVER!) and he even ate a whole grilled cheese sandwich! I'm amazed. TOTALLY amazed. This is quite a change in his routine that he craves, not to mention going out of his comfort zone which is soooo strong for him, and he did it. Willingly, and did great. I'm so proud. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment