Sunday, May 17, 2009

mini-me


On Fridays while I am at work, Brecken gets to have a daddy day with Josh. They have been going golfing after pre-school and B's nap and B has had a BLAST doing that. He talks about it for HOURS afterwards. After this Friday's golf excursion, we had to call Papa in Gillette to place an order for new clubs- we're afraid these little plastic ones aren't going to last much longer hitting hard golf balls down the fairway. While not at the golf course, Brecken practices in the yard. And practices. And practices some more. And if he doesn't have a tee, he will search until he finds one. We have a little mini-Josh on our hands.




1 comment:

Peg said...

I can't think of a better guy for him to take after! Maybe one day he'll be doing the old Baldy deal...and I now know that is good:)