Here's why: I have an immediate in-law family that I love. Not everyone gets to say they love their in-laws.
I've always wanted a little brother. A few summers ago, I got to add THREE of them (including my sister's husband) to my family! All in one summer!! My three little brothers-in-law (here on out known as my brothers in this post) are awesome. I get to joke around and rough house with them like I always wanted to do while growing up. My brothers are the best.
I have two sisters-in-law that are awesome. We can just sit and hang out together, or go shopping, or do lots of quality girl-talk. My sisters are the best.
My mother-in-law and father-in-law treat me like I've always been in the family. They've been nothing but nice from the day I met them, which was a terrifying experience- I met them at Red Lobster along with a whole table full of Josh's family- talk about nervousness!! My mother-in-law and father-in-law open their arms to their new daughters-in-law like we've always been in the family, but were just gone on a long vacation. They've never been judgmental, they love us for who we are, they love us for what we bring out in their sons, and I think secretly, my mother-in-law likes having girls around for once. :) For that, they're the best.
1 comment:
Thank you Kara!! I feel that same way about my brothers, sisters and mother-in-law and father-in-law.
Post a Comment