Both Josh and I had eye appointments in Rawlins on Monday. JOSH NEEDS GLASSES! I've had glasses or contacts since I was 9 years old, so I didn't feel bad for him. In fact, I laughed at him because he was always bragging about how he has such good eyesight. However, he's "very far-sighted" according to the doctor. HAHAHAHAHA!! Josh pouted all the way home- he's being a big baby about it. :) The office didn't have a big selection of frames though, but they had a Nike catalog, so he had them order a few of those frames for him to try out. :) He really couldn't see very well though because his eyes were dialated. He was a big baby about that, too.
Apparently, he's never had it done before. They did NOT dialate my eyes, so that one of us could drive home. :)
AND, we have a new babysitter! It's the lady that we tried to get Brecken into last year but she didn't have room for a baby. Josh called her again Monday morning and she said she'd do some age figuring and call us back. She called on our way home from the eye doctor and she said she could take him! Hooray! She's in Saratoga, so that will be nice. We've heard lots of good things about her. We'll go meet her on Friday. We'll still use Deb, because she'd be sad if she didn't get to babysit, but we'll use this lady, Laurie, the other days. I really liked how Dana was with Brecken last year, but now with her step-son's trial coming up this fall she won't be
around until that's over, and plus- her extended family freaked me out a lot. (for instance, her ex-husband isn't allowed in her house but sits in the street in his car every day so he can talk to his kids. That freaks me out.) So I'll send her a big flower arrangement to tell her thanks for being so great last year with Brecken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment