Saturday, February 10, 2007

mobile

Brecken has the Symphony in Motion mobile over his crib and he LOVES it. It plays for 15 minutes and you have a choice of Beethoven, Bach, or Mozart. There are fun little animals with polka dots and lines that move around and he will just stare and stare, and even laugh at it. The first one we had broke in November. The music still played but the animals wouldn't move around. We know the lady that owns the store my mom bought it at, so she was nice enough to exchange it for us. Today, the mobile quit again. The music still plays, but the animals don't move. I'm so sad. I changed the batteries twice and it still won't work. I'm completely bummed- Brecken LOVES that mobile and now it won't move around. I wonder if the lady at the store in Gillette will exchange it for us again. :(

No comments: