Friday, January 05, 2007

sitting up

Brecken really is wanting to sit up lately. If we recline him back, he'll throw his head forward and grunt to try to sit up all the way. And he must have strong stomach muscles because he's succeeded a couple times! He would've thrown himself out of the carseat the other day if he hadn't have been strapped in!

We got more snow last night. I was on my way up the hill on the street where our babysitter lives, and her husband (who teaches with me) stopped me to tell me there was ice on his walkway to the house. That was very nice of him to tell me that, but since they don't plow the streets in town and he was on the "good" part of the street, I had to be in the snowy part and got stuck while stopped. Clint (the teacher/husband) tried to push me out but it didn't work. So he loaded up Brecken and myself and brought us up to his house, then brought me to school while I left the car stuck on the side of the road. He took my car keys and took a couple of his boys in 1st hour to go get my car unstuck. That was super nice of him. He felt bad for getting me stuck but I told him I'd rather get stuck than slip on the ice with Brecken!!

No comments: