I just about had a heart attack this morning while bringing Brecken to the baby-sitter's. When we get there, I always unlock all the doors so I can open the sliding door on the van when I get to Brecken's side. I leave the car running so it's still warm when I get back in. Well, this morning, I hit the unlock, or so I thought. I got out, shut my door, turned around and saw that my door was LOCKED. I freaked. I didn't know what I was going to do with Brecken locked in the car. In my panic, I grabbed the sliding door on my side of the van and pulled it- and it opened. I've never been so relieved. I have no idea how my door got locked and all the other doors got unlocked, when the doors lock automatically when you start driving. I don't care- I was just relieved that Brecken wasn't locked in the van!!
Phew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment