Josh went home to Lingle this weekend to play in a tournament with his dad and Uncle Bryan, which he does every year on Labor Day weekend. I decided that riding in the car for that long just didn't sound like any sort of fun for me, at 35 weeks pregnant, so I opted to stay home with the dogs and cat. It's been very relaxing. I got very worn out at school last week, so it's been nice to sleep in, take a nap when I want, etc. I've got a tiny bit of housework done, too. Not nearly enough, but it's a start until Josh can get home to help me. I have a load of baby sheets and stuff in the washer right now, then will start with our adult laundry. I really am wanting this house to be totally cleaned before the baby comes. Hopefully we can get that accomplished. I get super exhausted doing it though. Even this morning, just getting the jammies that are too big for now put into the dresser in the baby's closet, and clearing some things out of the closet to make room for the baby things, wore me out. Phew!
I'm looking extremely lovely today, in Josh's athletic shorts and one of his sweatshirts. They are a lot more comfortable than my own clothes! Too bad I can't go out in public looking like I am. :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment