Some of you may remember last Christmas, I was so bummed because I couldn't find my Christmas village that I had started the year before. I had no idea what happened to it when we moved. I knew EXACTLY where it was in my house in Lingle, but lost track of it when we loaded everything from the house to the storage unit, and from the storage unit to Saratoga. We looked all over in the garage, where most of our stuff is stored now, and we couldn't find it when I set up my Christmas stuff last winter. I was so sad. I was pretty sure someone had come in my garage and stole it. And only it. :)
Well, Josh called this morning and had been in the garage, and he found my village!! It was in a box in the garage. Don't know why we couldn't find it when we looked all over, but there it was today, plain as day! I'm so happy. I loved those village pieces- Josh had picked out a fire station and a school house for me, my Mom had given me a nutcracker house, and my grandma had given me an egg nog pub, each of those pieces meant something to me. I'm so glad to have it back! I want to set it up tonight, but Josh said it can wait a few more months. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment